Simms’ SolarFlex® Crewneck blocks harmful rays with powerful UPF 50 protection, while COR3™ tech corners the market on quick-dry, wicking, and anti-odor performance. Flat-seam construction maximizes comfort. Raglan-sleeves promote unrestricted movement. And a crewneck design with a higher backed collar boosts coverage. Traditional fit and breakaway style come standard.
- Quick‐drying, wicking, anti‐odor & UPF 50
- Flat‐seam construction
- Raglan‐sleeve design for unrestricted movement
- High‐backed collar for additional sun protection
APPROX. WEIGHT: 7 oz.
- Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The “EZ” means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun’s UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
Sportswear Product Care
Machine wash cold with like colors. Use mild detergent. Gentle cycle. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron inside-out.